About this service
Ubi3D is a professional 3D scanning service specialised in the “art and science of Photogrammetry”. Researchers at heart, our focus is on academic, industrial and creative 3D scanning projects. We like a challenge and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what is possible with current technologies.
We offer highly flexible scanning solutions: Ubi3D can scan objects of any size (microscopic to entire landscapes) in any environment (underwater, on land or from the sky), providing detailed, accurate and texture-rich 3D models to clients across Europe.
- References: UNESCO Paris (2001 Convention), Cultural Heritage Agency of the Netherlands, University of Southern Denmark (Maritime Archaeology Programme), ADC ArcheoProjecten.
- Website: www.ubi3D.com
- How to contact: info@ubi3D.com / +32 485 677 409
- Specialisation: Photogrammetry
- Equipment: Different cameras and lenses depending on scanning subject and environment
- Software: Agisoft PhotoScan, Reality Capture, Rhino3D + ca 20 secondary applications
- Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Ability to travel:
Small projects: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, northern France, western Germany
Larger projects: Europe
Very large / interesting projects: Worldwide
- Resolution: Ranges from fractions of a millimeter using microscopic imaging to several millimeters using aerial imaging. If required our system can handle models of up to several hundred million polygons.
- Guaranteed accuracy: Depends on the project requirements and working environment (land-based vs underwater).
- Max / min scannable sizes: Microscopic to landscape
- Textures: Photo-realistic, true colour, enhanced or near-infrared
- Deliverable file formats: Point clouds, (textured) meshes or print-ready models in any common 3D file format
- Additional services: 2D technical drawings, 3D model videos, GIS integration, 3D print prep, scientific publication, photogrammetry reports, photogrammetry training, project proposal prep.
- Costs: Upon request. Depends on environment (land, aerial or underwater), project scale (one time job or long term project), accuracy / resolution requirements and complexity of the 3D subject.