I found a number of inconsistencies between mobile and web for private models:
- Collections with only private models ARE listed under the collection tab
- Private models ARE shown in collections that contain both private and public models
- When models are private NO images are shown for the collection preview for the collection owner
SUGGESTION: ignore the private flag when the user is the owner
- Collections with just private models are NOT listed under collections
SUGGESTION: make mobile behave like the desktop and show the collections when the user is the owner
- Private models are NOT shown in collections that contain both private and public models
SUGGESTION: make mobile behave like the desktop
As previously reported private models can not be searched by the model owner.
SUGGESTION: Ignore the private flag for owner models when searching
As a workaround I try to manage my private models through collections.
As a pro user, I’m at a loss of how to manage large collections of private models. I cannot search for them and I cannot view them in the collection overview and I cannot see them at all on mobile. Please advise how I can use the private feature and manage the private model collection?