(Unofficial) Household Props Challenge

20 - Exercise Equipment

Number five was taking too long, so I put it on the back burner and skipped to a random one in the distant future.

1 Like

First post … going a bit out of order and playing catch-up, but here’s my Day 2 “table” for the challenge

3 Likes

And here’s the Day 3 Chair model … hopefully I’ll have time to go back and texture these but for now it is what it is. Can you say “baby theme”???

3 Likes

Wasn’t going to publish this one until textured… but for now, here’s the “Fish Bowl” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 6, Keyboard and Mouse

It was quite a challenge to keep this one under 300k, learned a few new techniques in Blocks for doing this.

1 Like

A special keyboard on this special day! I managed to find 2 minutes after work to make this magnificent keyboard Easter egg XD Also I realized that in a hurry I made confusion between vertices and triangles … I hope I can remedy and modify two models that have failed! : |

My daily entry for the #HouseholdPropsChallenge . Day #6: KeyBoard & Mouse

1 Like

Keyboard & Mouse…

2 Likes

6° model, not sure about this too, i just feel i cant keep up, even with a soo simple models

1 Like

11 - Books

Completed one out of order again. Gonna make up for it tomorrow when I have lots and lots of time.

4 Likes

Super simple mouse and keyboard for since I was lacking time.

3 Likes

Man, wonder what letters are on that thing.

Lamp

2 Likes

7° model, a lamp

1 Like

I think I have never struggled so much to upload a file on sketchfab so, but I think I succeeded … maybe … I’m destroyed.
A “beautiful” medieval lamp, I missed the Middle Ages …
Day #7: Lamp

1 Like

Day 8, printer

2 Likes

Week 1 is officially over! There have been 280 submissions already, tons of great props and models. There was way more participation than I ever would have expected. I hope everyone’s learning and having as much fun as I am.

Here’s may Day 7 submission, a lamp.

I put everything together in a scene and am really proud of it.

11 Likes

I put everything together in a scene and am really proud of it

You should be. It’s awesome!

1 Like

8° model. the printer, i think i do a better texture this time, but still dont look good
it wass printing the challenge rules to not forget em, guess i use too much black ink, this will cost a lot

2 Likes

Yep, far behind but I am still in the race :wink:
Entry number 03!

1 Like

Entry number 04 with a nice Sideboard!

1 Like