(Unofficial) Household Props Challenge

challenge

(Zachary Hixson) #22

01 - Fish Bowl

Glad to see so many participants!

(Low Poly ) #23

Hello to all.

First props for the #houseHoldProposChallenge. I had a lot of problems with the Sketchfab setting that decided to do what it wants. I had problems on the whole line, from the setting of materials to lights, not to mention the blender who decided to work alone tonight. I hope in the next few days, the first one has a vote of 0. If anyone wants to talk about the process on sketchfab, he always finds me.

(Juansu4rez) #24

Hello everyone.

I’m in, this is my day 1 model.

(Radioactive Rambo) #25

Interesting challenge. My first Sketchfab model.

(Low Poly ) #26

My little and cute daily entry for the #HouseholdPropsChallenge .
Day 2: #Desk

(Hanoldaa) #27

I messed around with multiple UVs for this one. I didn’t put any effort into optimizing the UVs for the lightmap, just did a lightmap unpack and called it done. Still have to figure out how Blender manages its UV targets.

(Twitte King) #28

Day 1 Saw dust!! i figure alot of people will work on sofa and coffee table, so my approch is to pick objects in my craft room, more of the garage section of a household!

(Susie) #29

My first idea for this challenge is a chocolate egg! These Kinder eggs are more popular in Europe I think.

These can be spotted on my workdesk.

(Kielkaiser) #30

I like this challenge, its gives me the excuse to spend more time modeling and learn how to doit properly.
2nd model, still not sure why not show rigth the texture but there it is.

(sirkitree) #31

Here’s my standing desk! Day 2

(Pawtpie21) #32

My simple table gets the job done :wink:

(Zachary Hixson) #33

Nice! Keep at it!

(3d Gameart) #34

Due to Easter Holiday a little bit late entry for day 01.
Fuel my day with my Bialetti “Black Gold Edition” :slight_smile:

(Juansu4rez) #35

Day 2 , using my workplace as reference, 299 triangles.

(Zachary Hixson) #36

02 - Table

Probably not gonna do it like this again. :dizzy_face:
Took waaaaay too long.

(Colinb) #37

Howdy all, coming in a bit late, but here are my first two entries. Learning so much!

(Danman7) #38

Thats right my man👍🏼, you make it into something, most wont even see whats right in front of them and make it into ART.

(Luissanchez) #39

Hello there, I’ve a question, can I join to this challenge if I start modelling right now?, I mean modeling the 3 first also.Thanks for answering

(Zachary Hixson) #40

For sure!

This is mostly a learning and practice challenge, so just do whatever your time allows. You don’t even need to stick to the script if you don’t feel like it and can mix it up a bit if you don’t care for the suggestion of the day. Just try to stick to the polycount restriction, is all. 300 tris or less.

(Low Poly ) #41

The little sister at the table. Given my work, beyond the challenge, every day there is speed. I try to make every object as fast as possible. Obviously it must also be clean and tidy. Mesh very simple, in line with the # 2 desk made yesterday. Special thanks to @tihaal.trid who reported an error and immediately assisted me. This small asset is dedicated to you XD

The use of Sketchfab, on UV, on lights … is still unknown to me. There is to study. The fact that we see, is a goal.

#HouseholdPropsChallenge .

Day 3: #Chair