(Unofficial) Household Props Challenge

challenge

(Hanoldaa) #42

Day 3: Chair. Multiple UVs went smoother this time.

(Luissanchez) #43

Thank you so much I’ll upload something tonight and I’ll try to model new staff everyday

(Colinb) #44

Question on texturing. You say ‘Albedo’ (RGBA) in the challenge rules. Does this mean colors only? For example I was wanting to use noise texture to make fabric for my chair. Does that break the rule? Also, re: an image texture for something like wood?

(Colinb) #45

Welp, here is number three! Few issues with n-gons and geometry but I was stretched on the tri limit as this one comes in right at 300 tris. If anyone is keen, I have set it to be able to be downloaded, so if you wanted to try and fix the n-gon issue for educational purposes that would be welcome!

Cheers!

(Kielkaiser) #46

3° model guess i should work waaay more on it but had no time this time… :confused:

(sirkitree) #47

Day 3! Chair

(Zachary Hixson) #48

03 - Chair

Go go gadget simplicity!

(Colinb) #49

Here goes 04! This was a fun one!

(Hanoldaa) #50

Did day 4 a day early, but I swapped the monitor for a dining table since I’ve already done the monitor. Could use mesh cleanup but I just wanted to do something quick and it’s still under the limit.

(Juansu4rez) #51

Day 3, reduce the polygon count for this one was a bit hard, it’s exactly 300 triangles.

(Susie) #52

My second upload for the challenge is my ikea lantern.

(sirkitree) #53

Day 4!

(Zachary Hixson) #54

Dig the reflection!

(Kielkaiser) #56

4° model, re-uploaded, and still not show properly dont know why, sorry, have to delete the previous one

(Low Poly ) #57

Today it was really hard … to be able to cut out a minute between two jobs. It’s not what I had in mind, but it does not matter, it’s a challenge!

My daily entry for the #HouseholdPropsChallenge .
Day 4: #Monitor

Let’s go!!!.

(Juansu4rez) #58

Day 4, Monitor. 299 Triangles

(Zachary Hixson) #59

04 - Monitor

Lost my damn mind again and spent far too many hours on this. Dang it.

(Kielkaiser) #60

5° model, and what can say, it a texture on a box, bad day bad model i guess
i could work more on in and re-upload a better one

(Hanoldaa) #61

Day 5 lunch break model.

(Colinb) #62

Very cool! Nice animation!