(Unofficial) Household Props Challenge

challenge

(Hanoldaa) #103

I wanted more animation and more details but damn it added up fast.

(3d Gameart) #104

Entry 07 - Lamp … Late again :frowning:

(Hanoldaa) #105

Day 10 alarm clock. I would have liked to have done some animation with having the numbers increment but I wanted to keep today’s quick.

(Lukecartwright) #106

Keep up the good work

(Kielkaiser) #107

10° model the alarm clock.

Had to learn much more about texturing, but geting the idea

(sirkitree) #108

Day 10: Alarm Clock (first one with texture!)

(Daniel O'Neil) #109

I am completely new to the low-poly state of mind (and fairly new to 3D modeling and animation as well!). I discovered this challenge when various props started showing up in my feed and it seemed too cool and fun not to join in! That said, it may take me months to get through all 30 models, as I just don’t have the time, skill, and efficiency to make a new one every day. Here’s my day 2 model, a Stickley side table.

If only I could stay at home all day making 3D art!

(Zachary Hixson) #110

Hey, lateness probably isn’t an issue in this particular challenge. Just keep doing what you can and learning new skills in the process!

(Daniel O'Neil) #111

No fishbowl on the desk? :smile:

(Low Poly ) #112

My daily entry for the #HouseholdPropsChallenge . Day #10: Alarm Clock
drinnnnnnn!!!

(Juansu4rez) #113

Alarm Clock

(3d Gameart) #114

Number 08 is ready. Decided to make a nice Cupboard which took a lot of time. Thought it would be quick and easy, but cleaning up and being below 300 tris was challanging…don’t know why… :wink:

(Kielkaiser) #115

11° model, here some books, this time i take more time trying to know how to texture, dont know if is usefull using a texture for each book, guess i need more practise

(Zachary Hixson) #116

07 - Lamp

Still two models behind :weary:

(Low Poly ) #117

uhoooo!!! how exhausting!!! the old and the new! I wonder if I will have the time before the end of the challenge to make me a palette! : |
My daily entry for the #HouseholdPropsChallenge .
Day #11: Books

(Hanoldaa) #118

Here’s the one I’ve been using if you wanted to give it a shot.

GradientMap

(3d Gameart) #119

And entry number 09. Getting closer :). Need more fresh air so I made a celing fan :wink:

@all: really like all your stuff. It is really motivating seeing so much cool ideas!
@hanoldaa: Thanks for making this challenge. It is really fun!!!

(3d Gameart) #120

May I give your palette a try? I using my own, but your looks really interesting.

(Hanoldaa) #121

Absolutely! And thanks for participating. It’s definitely keeping me motivated as well.

(Juansu4rez) #122

Day 11, Books