About this service
Virtualgeo s.r.l. is an Italian multidisciplinary company that works in geomatics fields since 1994. It provides 3D scanning service (by: time of flight and phase shift technology-based laser scanners, structured light scanners) and 3D modeling service.
- References/former clients: Upon request
- Website: www.virtualgeo.eu
- How to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialisation: Indoor, outdoor and small sized objects 3D scanning for architecture, archeology, cultural heritage, engineering, environment, manufacturing sectors.
- Equipment/software: time of flight laser scanner Riegl VZ1000; phase shift laser scanners Leica Geosystem HDS700 and Faro Photon 120; structured-light scanners Artec Spider and Artec Eva. In order to provide advanced 3D models (i.e. semantic and multimedia models) we use our innovative proprietary 3D modelling technologies (CloudCUBE® and EasyCUBE® LIM).
- Location: Sacile, Provice of Pordenone, Italy
- Ability to travel: Worldwide
- Guaranteed accuracy: laser scanners from < 1 mm to 8 mm; structured light scanners from 0.05 to 0.1 mm.
- Max / min scannable sizes: Any size
- Textures: Provided upon request
- Deliverable file formats: DWG, DXF, OBJ, STL, PLY, PTX, PTS, TXT, XYZ, ASC, 3DD, FLS, RCP, RCS, VRML, X3D, CVDIR (our proprietary format), CCDIR (our proprietary format).
- Additional services: We provide 3D models together with Easy Cube® PRO, one of our proprietary technologies that enables non 3D experts to: measure (distances, height differences, areas, volumes), produce 2D vector and photogrammetric representations; make metrological analysis (e.g. measurement of deformations) and diagnostics (3D mapping of alteration of materials): for more details http://virtualgeo.eu/soluzione_integrata.php. Plus we prepare 3D models for 3D printing.
- Costs: contact us email@example.com