The Retro Electronics modeling challenge is completely powered by you - our community! You brainstormed and voted on a challenge theme, and now it’s time to cast your votes once more - to pick the challenge winner.
Here’s what to do:
- Visit the challenge tag gallery: #retroelectronicschallenge
- Keep the goal of the challenge in mind: “Create a model of retro electronics (real or imagined) using your preferred modeling tools”
- We encourage you to evaluate entries based on quality , creativity , suitability for real-time , and adherence to the challenge theme .
- Cast your vote by selecting your favorite entry from the list below.
Two important notes:
- As we were a bit late with posting this vote, we extended the voting deadline to Monday. The winner will be announced on Tuesday December 10.
- With 222 entries (), we exceeded the maximum number of poll options and we had to chop the poll into multiple parts - you may need to search a bit to find your favourite:
To ensure everyone plays nice and casts only one vote, we’ll make the voting public .
The poll closes on Monday, December 9 @ 8am ET (New York Time) . If you change your mind after voting, click the ‘Hide Results’ button and update your choice.