Voxel trench run: my second entry!

(Elbriga) #1

I might be crazy, because I don't even know if I'll have time to finish this in time - then again, voxel is quick to make and this won't be too complicated.
Check out my first entry if you like:

And as for this one, I made those:

And btw, this is annotated - But I have a few ideas to make it cool :wink: Stay tuuuuned and voxel up!

IMPORTANT: I promised a tutorial for the sketchfab forum - would you rather have this, or the "I am your father" scene? It'll be easier for me to document this as I'll be able to take screenshots along - plus blender will be a more important part of the pipeline; @bartv ?

(Elbriga) #2

Two setpieces for the trech, 2 more to go tmrow

(Dark Minaz) #3

to be honest id like to see a tutorial to this one, seems way cooler to have little "lego" spaceships than a lego dude. (yeah i know it's voxel not lego .. but it kinda looks like lego)

so if you make a tutorial anyway, just hit a shitton of screenshots while you finish this one :smile:

(Elbriga) #4

@dark_minaz ok then :wink:

I got the trench finished (3 setpieces, +1 with a bridge)
Imported the whole into blender, here's how it looks:
Need to add lasers and all, and find a way to make the scene readable to the eye in closup. Then baking etc.

(Elbriga) #5

Aaaand it's actually finished!
(unless you guys see some flaws)

Also, it's download-available and I cleaned up the file (unlike last time ^^' )

Here it is :smile:

Trench Run - star wars by elbriga on Sketchfab

Enjoy!

(Jamesculley) #6

Love this! love the lasers..

(Stijn Vercruysse) #7

The lasers, srry but I'm going to loan the idea for my lightsabers. Great art btw :stuck_out_tongue:

(Bloecher) #8

haha, i really like the style! how simple and nice :heart:

(Elbriga) #9

I'm really glad you like it :smiley: Thanks alot :smile:

(Pasto) #10

I like more this entry instead your other one. But, in any case, congratulation for the result! :smile:

(Elbriga) #11

Thank you very much :smile: I love your rollercoaster scene, really dense and original :smile:

(Engine9) #12

Nice work! Thanx :boom: