About this service
Laser + photogrammetry, virtual reality, cyber scanning, film sets, props and environment scanning, cultural heritage preservation and digitizing, 3D visualizations, virtual 3D museums, actual state scanning for documetation of reconstruction and restoration works, industrial buildings and facilities...
- References/former clients: Maipo film, Walt Disney / ABC TV, Sirena film, National Heritage Institute, Windmill Lane VFX, Dimensions
- Website: vr3d.cz
- How to contact: mail: email@example.com, tel.: +420 606 555 848, Contact form
- Specialisation: Laser scanning with using Faro Focus 3D + photogrammetry
- Equipment: Faro Focus 3D X330, Sony A7R, multiple lenses covering focal distance from 14 to 300mm
- Location: Prague, Czech republic
- Ability to travel: Primary focusing on Europe, capable to travel worldwide
- Resolution: Depends on project, up to +-2mm for buildings, sub-mm for smale scale objects.
- Guaranteed accuracy: Depends on scale, sub-mm for artefacts.
- Max / min scannable sizes: From 1cm artefacts to whole building complexes, like castles, industrial buildings, etc.
- Textures: Texture resolution up to 16k (16384x16384), multiple textures possible
- Deliverable file formats: All standard formats depending on client needs (OBJ, FBX, STL, E57, PTX...)
- Additional services: Scan cleaning in Zbrush and Mudbox, retopology, UV mapping, wrapping on your own topology (people scans only), preparing for 3D printing / CNC milling, VR for Oculus Rift / HTC Vive in Unreal Engine 4.
- Costs: Depending on project.