Minecraft / Mineways Material Processing!
I decided this needed its own message because it's really awesome
mineways material processing?!
What's going on here? When you upload from Mineways, we do lots of stuff on our end to make the model look great.
- Generate Ambient Occlusion to give corners and interiors those nice shadows
- Set all textures to Nearest filtering to preserve the blocky Minecraft look
- Set all materials to Single-sided to help with some transparent blocks like water
- Adjust PBR factors to make the materials look correct (roughness, etc.)
- Use Alpha Masking for trees to preserve blocky look and avoid draw order problems
- Adds 1% emission to maintain correct brightness after AO is added
- Adds "sunlight" to make nice lighting