12 August 2016
- Additive Blend Mode for transparency. This is especially useful for Tilt Brush models.
From the Unreal Engine Documentation:
The Additive Blend Mode simply takes the pixels of the Material and adds them to the pixels of the background. This is very similar to the Linear Dodge (Add) Blend Mode in Photoshop. This means that there is no darkening; since all pixel values are added together, blacks will just render as transparent. This Blend Mode is useful for various special effects such as fire, steam, or holograms.
- Adds to return to main site from VR pages
- You can press Enter to confirm deleting an animation in the editor
- Fixes annotation events in Viewer API
- Fixes and issue on the Staffpicks page where non-Staffpicked models were shown after loading more results
- Fixes incorrect sorting on some Category pages
- Fixes issues related to cache and CORS that caused textures to fail to load in the Editor
- Fixes an issue related to re-uploads getting "stuck" processing
- Fixes an issue related to the VR Editor
- Fixes an issue related to "Following" buttons showing the wrong state
- Fixes various UI/UX bugs
Subscribe to this thread to receive updates