21 February 2017
- You can now adjust the near clipping plane distance in 3D Settings. Enable Show advanced camera settings to access the Near clipping distance slider. Set a lower value when objects close to the camera are being clipped / cut off. This will also adjust the camera movement speed as appropriate.
- You can now access private model pages in the V3 API (if you know the URL)
- Better texture sorting in 3D settings
- Show upload date on Draft models
- Improved performance for texture names/URLs in Viewer API
- Improved Re-Upload behavior: we now keep old textures, so you can re-upload just the new mesh, and we update materials on a per-channel basis, so you can, for example, change the Diffuse color and we will not change any other channel settings.
- Various UI/UX fixes
- Setting autostart during Viewer API initialization did not load the model correctly
- A bug where the model would disappear when changing texture filtering settings
Subscribe to this thread to receive updates