21 November 2017
- We've added nearest neighbor with mipmapping to texture filter options. It's useful for blocky pixel art like Minecraft materials or very small textures. We already offered nearest, but mipmap is meant to replace it.
Data API: You can now pass an
isInspectableboolean to enable or disable the Model Inspector 2D view. By default, it is disabled on API uploads.
- We now limit the file size of textures uploaded in 3D Settings to 75MB. However, I wouldn't recommend using such large files as it will use a lot of bandwidth.
- AR mode was broken in the mobile app
- Wrong link colors on some pages
- Model Information was not always showing "PBR" when it should
- Issues with links and foreign alphabet characters in comments
- Drag 'n drop upload on model page was creating two popups
- "Report an issue" popup on models was not working
- Staffpick badge was missing on model cards in some views
- Various rendering issues related to compression
Subscribe to this thread to receive updates: