Inside the pedestal there’s a small scene filled with some kind of fluid. What kind of fluid? That’s for you to decide!
Texture this small scene in any way you like. It could be a pool of water surrounded by grassy floor, or a swamp with gooey swamp water and small bubbles rising, a pool of lava or anything else you can imagine.
The coolest scene wins.
- There’s no restriction in workflow or tools that have to be used. Just make it look awesome with your way of choice
- Play with materials! Is the fluid transparent or opaque? Hot, cold, frozen?
- There’s a couple of deco assets and base shapes in the diorama.
- You can place, duplicate, scale (or even delete) them the way you like as long as you don’t go crazy with it. Please maintain the overall feel of the scene.In this context, the unwrap may be adjusted as well if too much stretching/lack of resolution occurs due to scaling.
- Feel free to name your scene using the already prepared Sketchfab texture plate (if you wish, it won’t affect your chances of winning it you don’t do it)
How do I participate?
- Download this week’s model, texture it and upload it to your own account.
- Make sure you credit essimoon.
- Tag your entry with #SWC-1 ("Sketchfab Weekend Challenge 1") and post it on this thread.
When is the deadline?
Deadline is Monday, end of day. Winners will be announced on Tuesday!
What can I win?
The winner will receive a shiny Sketchfab PRO badge for three months