Weekly General Modeling Challenge: Call for Topics

Design your own planet.

14 Likes

I think this one is good idea, or maybe designing of an island could be fun too

Thanks. However, designing a island is okay and all, but original planets are lacking in sketchfab in my opinion, where’s islands is a common upload.

an angry birds scene ,anything so long there is at least one of the birds and a pig :wink:

1 Like

Old house :house_with_garden:

3 Likes

Cute versions of deep sea creatures (eg Angler fish, Goblin Sharks)

11 Likes

Can we have a challenge about cultures and traditions think that would be great to represent the diverse community of creators and consumers.

6 Likes

I love the idea of creating ancient buildings, like a Mayan or Babylonian temple, or any of the ancient buildings that can be found in ancient history. Or even statues!

3 Likes

-Give us a balcony and make us fill it with stuff we want there…

4 Likes

Maybe a hybrid? Anything is possible.

Model a realistic rose

Mythological gods, goddesses
It might take a while but it would be cool :smiley:

1 Like

Cute Robots Matt Dixon (Example)

6 Likes

Retro electronic :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Anthropomorphized home furniture. Human-like / living furniture that is.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind an urban setting, be it scifi or just modern - the last three or so challenges have all used a fantasy model.

2 Likes

Is it me or some people forget it’s a week challenge and some of us have weekend to do something :wink:

A lot can be done in a week! Also a challenge is meant to be challenging! :blush:

In a week, yes. In a day or two :thinking: pfffff. It will be very challenging. Especially with loads of props in the scene. And I am not talking about some basic stuff like shapes :blush: :green_circle: :green_square: :large_orange_diamond:

It’s time to vote! :pencil2:

Thanks for the fantastic suggestions above! You can now vote on the 10 most popular suggestions (presented in alphabetical order). This poll will close Sunday Evening, Midnight New York time.

The winner will become Monday’s new challenge topic.

Have fun!

• Amazon Rainforest
  • Ancient buildings
  • Cultures and traditions
  • Cute Robots
  • Cute versions of deep sea creatures
  • Design your own planet
  • Fill a provided balcony model with props
  • Mask / Ancient Mask / Post-apocalyptic Mask
  • Old House
  • Retro Electronics

0 voters

Tip: If you made a mistake, click on ‘Hide results’ and select another option.

1 Like