The holidays are all about traditions, and this year we’re starting a new one: 3December. It’s an opportunity for you to challenge yourself with a new 3D topic each day for 3 weeks.
Topics will be announced each day from December 3rd to December 23rd, and you will have until January 1 to complete your models. To stay updated on each day’s topic, subscribe to the 3December forum category - instructions are provided below. Every time a new topic is announced, you’ll receive an email.
Categories for the challenge include:
- Food & Drink
You’re welcome to use whatever 3D technique and workflow you prefer to create your models. If you complete all 21 of the topics by January 1st, you will be entered into a raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, and 3 months of Sketchfab PRO.
- Use any tool and workflow you like to create your models.
- The models can be static or animated.
- Give your models titles and brief (max 50 words) descriptions.
- Submit only new work.
- Once you’ve created your models, upload them to Sketchfab, find the tag for that day’s topic and add it to your model.
- Create your own thread in the 3December Entries forum to share and keep track of your progress.
- Use the #3December hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.
- All 21 submissions must be complete by January 1st in order to be eligible for the raffle drawing (23:59 New York time – EST)
Artists who complete all 21 entries by January 1st will be entered into a raffle to receive one of 3 $100 Amazon vouchers and 3 months of Sketchfab PRO
Receive the daily topic in your inbox
To receive a daily email with the new topic, subscribe to this forum, Go to the 3December forum category page, open the subscription options and select ‘Watching First Post’: