We are taking on the Inktober® challenge! Make a daily doodle in in black-and-white style in 3D and complete all 31 topics to enter a raffle.
Inktober® has already shared their prompts, but we’ll be posting daily reminders here and on social media. Read on for details. Have fun!
You’re welcome to use whatever 3D technique and workflow you prefer to create your models. If you complete all 31 of the topics by November 1, you will be entered into a raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO and an Inktober® 2019 T-shirt.
- Use any tool and workflow you like to create your models in black-and-white style.
- The models can be static or animated.
- Give your models titles and brief (max 50 words) descriptions.
- Submit only new work (make your models downloadable if you don’t have enough upload credits).
- Once you’ve created your models, upload them to Sketchfab, find the tag for that day’s topic and add it to your model.
- Post your model on the daily topic to help inspire other participants
- Use the #3DInktober2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.
- All 31 submissions must be complete by November 1st in order to be eligible for the raffle drawing (23:59 New York time – EDT)
Artists who complete all 31 entries by November 1st will be entered into a raffle to receive one of 3:
Additionally Jake Parker will pick his favourite model for a 4th prize (same as above).
Receive the daily topic in your inbox
To receive a daily email with the new topic, subscribe to this forum, Go to the Inktober® 2019 forum category page , open the subscription options and select ‘Watching First Post’:
Inktober is a registered trademark of J.P. Creative, LLC, used with permission.