we're expanding our Community Team in New York City with a Community Intern position, which can turn into a full-time position.
You will join our Community & Communications team and work on helping to expand our community of 3D creators, and get more exposure for the content they share everyday on Sketchfab.
- Help implement our communitydriven social media strategy to build a closer connection with our existing users and find new ones
- Manage daily interactions with our users on all our social channels and on Sketchfab
- Track, measure, and report on social growth and campaign effectiveness
- Produce blog posts, such as our popular Art Spotlights and tutorials.
- Engage our artists by staff picking models, and starting conversations both on model
pages and on our forum.
- Help in the planning and execution of community contests.
- You: people person, hustler, data driven, result oriented, organized, resourceful, creative.
- Experience with online SM management tools, Google Analytics, and HTML, creative software a plus (Photoshop, 3D modeling)
- You know how to implement your ideas and find practical solutions.
- Paid ads experience
- Previous experience in community management, social media or digital marketing is a
- You love 3D art and are interested in shaping the future with us!
This is a paid internship based in NYC, which can evolve into a full time role for the right candidate. Send your resume and a brief explanation of why you think you are a good fit for this position to email@example.com
Sketchfab-Community-NYC.pdf (99.5 KB)