When Worlds Collide

science
3d

(Acarroll) #1

This is my first community contest on sketchfab, and I am very excited to be a part of it . I will be attempting to recreate two of my favorite mad scientists in 3d, facing off in an epic showdown.

(Acarroll) #2

(Acarroll) #3

(Dark Minaz) #4

morty, get the blaster we got work to do. looks like a fun idea :smile: kinda curious who your vs guy will be

(Acarroll) #6

Rick WIP by Adam Carroll on Sketchfab

This is a low poly version of Rick, I will eventually bake the detail from the high poly sculpt later on. So as of right now he is lacking expression, but since this is a WIP detail does not matter very much at this point.

(Acarroll) #7

This is a screenshot of the high poly model so far

(Bart) #8

Welcome on board! Don't forget to subscribe to the contest updates thread to receive a notification when we have news to share.

(MichaƂ Orzechowski) #9

I think he's very cool :wink: He is looking mad and evil for sure!

(Acarroll) #10

Here is the other mad scientist who rick will be facing off against. Has he met his match!? Stay tuned to find out, kids!

(Simon Kratz) #11

Haha this topic is my favourite xD Wonder what kind of showdown you will let them have.

(Theedstar1) #12

Ha ha ha ha this is gonna be one epic showdown im telling ya

(Acarroll) #13

"Good news everyone!" The farnsworth character is almost complete

(Bart) #15

Hi,

a quick personal reminder that the Mad Science contest closes next Wednesday (midnight, 23:59 New York time). So whatever you decided to do this weekend - you'd better cancel it and finish your entry :slight_smile:

As always, you can read contest updates here, and if you have any last minute questions feel free to email me at bart@ this website.

Good luck!!