Hey all! If you're like me you follow a lot of (video-)tutorials online. And I'm curious: what is your goto place for the best tutorials?
Being a Blender guy myself, my regular spots are:
- https://cgcookie.com - thorough and well produced
- http://www.creativeshrimp.com - brilliant material on composition and lighting
- https://cloud.blender.org - all the official stuff, for $10/month
- https://www.youtube.com/user/CynicatPro - awesome more technical explanations (like PBR)
- https://www.youtube.com/user/Blenderfan93 - I especially enjoy Steve's nature tutorials
I'll probably offend a lot of people by not including them on this list, so: sorry about that!
What are your favourites?