Winter Wonderland Challenge

(Adam Beamish) #1

Welcome to the Sketchfab Winter Wonderland Challenge!

This challenge is about creating your own winter wonderland where you live. Do you have streets and hills covered in snow? Decorations glittering with lights? Is there not a single snowflake in sight? Or is it just gloomy and rainy all the time?

It doesn't matter if it's a big or small scene as long as it evokes what winter is like where you live.

If you're thinking small then focus on the most important elements that you are trying to convey.

Use any 3d program you have available and utilise as much of the Sketchfab model viewer features as you can. Will your scene have lights? Then why not try out the emission texture setting with the post processing filters.

Here's what you could win!

• Winner: 6 months of Sketchfab PRO.

How to Enter

• Create your own original winter scene.
  • Either create a small or big scene that invokes this time of year.
  • Start your own topic in the Sketchfab Challenge forum where you document your work in progress (WIP). Post regular updates with images and be sure to mark which entry is your final submission.
  • Publish your final entry to your account, and tag it with #winter-2016-challenge.
  • You can submit as many entries as you like, but only submit new work that you created for this contest! Entries close Saturday, December 31st.
  • Remember to put as much time and effort into your creation as possible!

(Bart) pinned #2

(Tinyruin) #3

Are photogrammetry entries allowed too? :slight_smile:

(Bart) #4

I think that should be fine :slight_smile:

(Tomstudios) #5

Very excited to participate! I submitted mine with the tag! :slight_smile: