[WIP] Another bathroom interior

wip
blender
3d

Hello all,

I planned to do a small bathroom interior model last year, but was distracted by the wonderful holiday seasons and so I haven't been doing anything since then. Slowly waking up from sloppiness, I'll post my wip here to keep track my progress and hope to be able to focus and complete it within this month. :slight_smile:

This is the photo which I'll used it as a base reference.

And here's my progress visuals - modeling phase

I'll continue to work on it next week.

(Vibrantnebula) #2

Looking good!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

This is my second time working on this model and it took about a day.

Added some towels, curtain and some other detailing work. Also did unwrapping. To me, creating the hanging towels were challenging. Fortunately there is this good tutorial from Andrew Price which I can learn it pretty fast. After couple times experimenting and re-doing, this is so far the best result I can achieve at the moment.

Next week, I'll allocate more time to optimize the model, layout the UVs and start texturing.

Today had a chance to work on this bathroom. So I added more details and also uploaded it to sketchfab to do model, light and material testing. Appreciate if anyone can give me feedback on areas to improve before I move forward to work on texturing.:slight_smile:

After I procrastinated it for almost a year, I finally found motivation and rid all distractions and complete this bathroom interior. Too much focus on handphone, computer, junks, videos, films, stress, work, life, online shopping activities in 2017. (T_T) . Need to be more productive in 2018.

#2018resolutionstopprocrastination #reflectrepentresetrestart

https://sketchfab.com/models/583d81251ffd49f4b1265ac506856ed9