[WIP] Castle Attack

(Playiku) #1

Hi everyone !
I finally start my topic in the contest ! I would like to try to make a animated scene but i'm already late i think =')
So, i will try to do my best !

To start, i can show you a character test ! The king who leads his troops towards the enemy castle !

WIP1 Castle Attack by playiku on Sketchfab

I will show you the scene later =)

(Rmorais) #2

Ha! very charismatic mate! congratz! =D

(Ab Red) #3

cool.. did you animate it on the voxel software or other modeling software like MAYA maybe?

(Bart) #4

Thanks for joining the Heroic Voxels contest and welcome on board :smile:

I have just given you one month of Sketchfab PRO - you can use it to add up to 20 annotations to your model.

Some more useful information to get you started:

• Read the contest updates - they will contain updates on contest progress, weekly tutorials and more.. I recommend you 'track' that topic so you'll receive notifications (instructions are in the post).
  • Frequently Asked Questions are in the (you guessed it) FAQ topic.

(Playiku) #5

Thanks rmorais, AD_red, and Bart !
To animate, I actually use Maya !

Today, my second WIP with the entrance to the enemy castle !
There are still a lot of work ..

WIP2 Castle Attack by playiku on Sketchfab

(Ab Red) #6

thats a cute epicness :stuck_out_tongue:
and it makes me laugh, the guards expression is like "what the hell is this old man doing" :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
nice voxel style, thats cute :smile:

(Elbriga) #7

@AB_red ahah right, like "should I do something?"

This is great @playiku :smiley: I like the simplicity, while it really stands out in originality and cuteness :wink:

(Playiku) #8

Haha thank you @AB_red and @elbriga ='D

Today, i worked on the castle. It is difficult to make architecture with Magicavoxel ~.~
There are several clone of the king, to test the size of the rooms ='D

WIP3 Castle Attack by playiku on Sketchfab

(Playiku) #9

I soon finished the background ! It was long to do..
But soon, I'll do the characters and animations and these are main elements of the scene.

I haven't explained my intention yet.. In fact, I would like to succes in making a kind of.. giant dollhouse or Chris's crib. I think that sketchfab is ideal for that, because we can turn around the elements, to find all little details and secrets of a scene (there are already a few: D).

I hope i have time to make a good story with this castle !

WIP4 by playiku on Sketchfab

(Playiku) #10

Fifth WIP ! With some animations :smiley:

WIP5 ! by playiku on Sketchfab

(Elbriga) #11

Those animations are over cute :smile: adorable, kinda reminds me of the Settlers game series ^^