[WIP] Enchanted Forest Assets

contest
3d

(Impdragon) #1

Creatures, wildlife, and peaceful forests! (Or are they?)

Can't wait to see what everyone makes!

(Impdragon) #2

Hey all! Love seeing people's work!

I've been picking away at this... here's some wildlife I've done so far. Have a few more, and lots of foliage to do.

(Bart) #3

I’ve just sent you instructions on how to claim your free Medieval Fantasy Cardboard viewer. Check your private messages here on the forum. Good luck!! :slight_smile:

(Impdragon) #4

Got a bear finished, and decided to tweak the raccoon and deer. I felt his pointy feet weren't really working anymore, so I gave him hooves. Also realize I didn't put some of the smoothing groups on his face back in these screenshots, but they'll be back next time.

As for the raccoon, it occurred to me after that it might look better to be plantigrade (flatfooted) rather than digitigrade (on balls of feet).

What do you guys think? Am I getting too detailed? Most of these creatures are between 300-400 tris.

Next up, a unicorn!

(Impdragon) #5

Also, thank you, bartv!

(Impdragon) #6

Hi all! I haven’t been able to work on this as much as I’d like because we just bought a house and it’s been super crazy. I thought I’d at least upload where I got recently with the unicorn! Still need to add the mane and tail tuft.