[WIP] In to the Depths

(Moar) #1

Hi All :smile:

I Never worked with Voxelprogramms before but i played once Minecraft :stuck_out_tongue:

I Try to figure out MagicaVoxel und use so far only the Line/Circle/Box/Face Tool

The Idea is A Long spiral staircase (google translate told me that) into a Cave with a large Iron Door and a Sacrifice Altar in the middle of the Stairs .. Maybe the only way to open the door is to sacrifce something(someone?)

Lets see how far i will come with this .. this is a realy early progress screen but maybe you get the idea

I have to Carve out the Stairs .. make a cave Ambiente somehow .. Make the Entrace and put some action into the scene

Have a nice Voxly day everyone :blush: <3

Edit: How i Plan The Stairs .. with a Pole in the middle and the circletool ... maybe someone knows a better way to make circle stairs?

wipedit: i messed up several times with the colors because i explored a the colour/geometry button .. but ad the end i could finish the geometry of the stairs and added some 'torches' ..and the sacrifice hole is now a poisoned well .. we will see ^^ its much fun so far :smile:

wiped:

https://sketchfab.com/models/a601f1565cf44b088842ff6db30cdb4a

(Jason Ivens) #2

Looks cool, can't wait to see more 😄

(Rickprokosch) #3

Looks pretty cool so far.

(Moar) #4

Thank you all :]

OT: how can i embed the modelupload to the post ? ( i tried the BBCode and the Other but no :frowning: )

(Jason Ivens) #5

To embed your model, it needs to be uploaded to Sketchfab and then in the form or other sites you want to embed. You just need to past the models URL (web address) on a new line and it takes care of the rest :smile:

eg: hello world
www.google.com

(Nomadking) #6

Looks great so far.

(Bart) #7

Hi @moar!

Thanks for joining the Heroic Voxels contest and welcome on board :smile:

I have just given you one month of Sketchfab PRO - you can use it to add up to 20 annotations to your model.

Some more useful information to get you started:

• Read the contest updates - they will contain updates on contest progress, weekly tutorials and more.. I recommend you 'track' that topic so you'll receive notifications (instructions are in the post).
  • Frequently Asked Questions are in the (you guessed it) FAQ topic.

(Elbriga) #8

This is really promising @moar ! I hope you can find time to finish up, it'll be worth it :smile:

(Moar) #9

Thank You @elbriga and bartv

but atm i have a little to much pressure in the RL .. i have done a little bit more on it .. but i cant find the time to 'finish' it .. i hope for time after the weekend :]

A Happy Day all of you