[WIP] Medieval Manor

(Dracut) #1

I will be creating a Medieval Manor with a small peasant village which will contain an assortment of farm animals such as pigs and sheep, a bar, a church as well as the a lords manor.

(Dracut) #2

The parish church "Mother of Saint Mary Over the Mountain". It's quite large totaling 4 units, a depth of 10 units and about 5 units tall. Still working on the sides, the facade will be detailed with a relief or mural, and a couple sculptures. I'm not sure if there will be more structural detailing around the gable area.

The church is part of the manor of a very wealthy lord built to attract outsiders, pilgrims and the like. Unfortunately for him, it has brought a different type of outsider that might be causing him trouble... Attracted not just to the holy site, but to the mysterious relic found within.

(Dracut) #3

Still working out some ideas for the arrangement of the windows on the sides of the church.

Added a more fantastical component by making a more non-traditional apse. The sphere is surrounded by dirt which will be inhabited by plants and trees. The stained glass material is a placeholder at the moment.

I am a little worried the overall detail has caused the model to deviate from the style guide. Any thoughts?

(Bart) #4

I’ve just sent you instructions on how to claim your free Medieval Fantasy Cardboard viewer. Check your private messages here on the forum. Good luck!! :slight_smile: