[WIP] Two Decades of Pokémon!

minecraft
sound
animation
textures

(Edward Holmes) #1

In honor of the 20th anniversary of Pokémon, I am starting a new project. I, Edward Holmes and who every else is willing to work with me on this project, will be making EVERY SINGLE POKEMON from Generation One to Generation Six. I am new to the community and I am extremely excited to work with Sketchfab and the Sketchfab community.

I would like to do every Pokémon in order starting with the first generation then gradually work my way up to the "big boys" in the sixth generation. I will eventually, if Nintendo, Gamefreak, and Creatures ever approves of my task, input these Pokémon models into a mod I am making in Minecraft in relation to the Pixélmon mod.

I am not an animator or sounds creator, so I would love it if I could get some help on that as well. This project is going to be big and I want as much help as I can get.

If you would like to be apart of my project, please message me! Let me know what you think. Give me ideas of what I could do as a modder in order to get that Pokémon experience in Minecraft. I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks for taking the time out to read this!

• Edd

P.S: I will post pictures of each Pokémon that I have completed each time they are completed in order to keep you guys updated.

Join the Pokémon 20th Celebration!
Use #Pokemon20 to share your favorite Pokémon moments on Instagram, Twitter,or YouTube.

"Our favorite #Pokemon20 submissions may get something special, so keep an eye out!" - The Pokémon Company

(Edward Holmes) #2

Please if you would, let me know what you think or if you could be of any help to this project!

(Dark Minaz) #3

Id join you for 9, 129 and maybe 6 (so blue bowzer, magikarplol and coolest lizard) no quite sure if i find time to do more.

doing all 150 + seems like a lot of work for a single guy :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: just basic models or is it allowed to give them personal looks like in the anime where some turtles used sunglasses? pretty much the one thing i'm waiting for them to add since 20 years

(Edward Holmes) #4

I'm more than happy to accept you, but I do want you to be able to put personalized items on your Pokémon in the future, so we'll see about that, but more than likely YES personal looks are fine.

(Dark Minaz) #5

Great, ill finish my 2 current projects first and then get a start on blue bowzer aka Blastoise.
depending on how much free time ill add more than the 3 i planed but that's just if i get that time.

(Edward Holmes) #6

Okay, you can go to my profile now if you want and check out all the models I've done so far. The next Pokemon is the Squirtle lineup, which includes Blastoise. So if you want, if you're too busy I'll do it for you.

(Dark Minaz) #7

Oh wow someone is really fast. I got some time tomorrow so i would do it then, but feel free to do your own if you want.
didn't get to far today, so still super low poly trying to get the shape kinda right'^^

Decided that i can sleep later. So low poly blocking is kinda done, tomorrow ill start with details. I kinda want a higher quality version.

(Edward Holmes) #8

It looks great :smile:

(Krzysztof Zwolinski) #9

Maybe you make list of Pokemons on Google doc that way everybody can see which pokemon is taken , and which is available for modeling :wink:.

I never see or play in Pokemons but I have some time and love to model so i can do one or two :wink:.

(Edward Holmes) #10

Will do ! Much appreciated.

(Ndrakey) #11

just started :smile: trying to find the shapes.
This guy is called mega gyarados :D. Hard to find any good reference.

(Edward Holmes) #12

It looks great !

(Dark Minaz) #13

some updates on my little fella :stuck_out_tongue: chest area, the white area and some more work on the face. Then i can start with details :smiley:

(Simon Kratz) #14

nice! most important item added! and i'm not talking about the guns :smiley:

(Dark Minaz) #15

shades are the most important thing turtok (or whatever it's called in English) obtained when he was still unevolved and part of a gang.

#mykindofgang :D

(Dark Minaz) #16

Modeling done, i start with the textures and the uv tomorrow.

(Dark Minaz) #17

And there we go, my first finished pokemon :smiley:

Turtok / Blastoise, Blue Bowzer Jr the 3rd by dark-minaz on Sketchfab