Yugioh_Dark Magician Girl_WIP

Started a new project!
After reminiscing with some friends about old shows, I wanted to model Dark Magician Girl from Yugioh!
I made a little inspo board to show the kind of style I want to go for, and some reference that I could find of the design. Here’s what I have so far! I’ve only worked on it for a few hours, but I feel like I’m where I want to be with the proportions and face (more or less)I haven’t blocked out everything yet! Still a few things to make stand ins for

Some closeups of her face! I’m really liking how it’s looking currently, but I still want to move a few features here and there.

Comments and Critique are welcome! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh wow, this looks good. And only few hours. Well done

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

it does

1 Like

Update! I finally got around to refining her clothes and working on the hard surface pieces! They’re not even that complicated but they gave me a hard time lol.
I also edited her face a little, and made her head a little smaller!
Then onto combining the head and body, and after that, skin details! :>

1 Like

I keep forgetting to post here even whenever I work on the model lol.
But big jump in progress! Made some tweaks to her face, retopologized, textured, and tested out materials in Marmoset! I’m feeling pretty good about where she’s at now, and plan to move on to the hair this week if I have the time.
I’ve been working on her pretty slowly, but hopefully I can wrap her up within the next month or so! :slight_smile:

Wow, just wow. Things start to really shape up.I really like what I’m seeing there.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you do! :slight_smile: